Fundraising

Fundraising on behalf of the Association of Carers

We are currently funded predominantly by East Sussex County Council. This means our Charity is vulnerable should the funding come to an end at any point.
This is why it is so important for us to generate income from fundraising.

We are very busy, and do our best to support as many carers as possible. However, we still are only able to offer a service to 43% of carers. This means the other 57% are still waiting.

All funds received help us to support more carers.

What can I do?

We are open to the idea of having fundraising events and will always do our best to support anyone wishing to hold an event to raise funds for us. If you have an idea on how you might be able to help raise money, then please contact us.

We have a Fundraising Team and anyone is welcome to join. If you are interested, please contact us.

Contact Us

0300 330 9498

Association of Carers
Jackson Hall, Portland Place
Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 1QN