On this page our current volunteers can find useful information to help them in their role.
- Volunteer Handbook
- What a Volunteer Can & Can’t Do
- Travelling Expense Form
- Talk & Support – Conversation Record Form
Free Training Courses For Volunteers
Safeguarding Adults – 8th February 2017 – Seaford
Basic First Aid Training – 27th February 2017 – Hastings
Active Listening Skills – 24th February 2017 – Eastbourne
Please look at your new Volunteer training book for 2017 for the full list of upcoming courses/sessions.
For more information or to book your space, please call us on 01424 722309.
Policies and Procedures
You can download our policies and procedures below.
- Compliments and Complaints Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Lone Working Policy
- Lone Working Procedure
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Recruitment of Volunteers with a Criminal Record Policy
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Volunteer Expenses Policy
- Volunteer Reference Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy